This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Canapé of mushrooms.
Mushroom canapé with yellow pepper jam of Bio Sun Mediterranean
1 bottle of spinach sauce Bio Sun Mediterranean
400 g of mushrooms
1 loaf of bread
Half garlic clove
Ground black pepper
- Clean the mushrooms well with water, peel the garlic and cut into small pieces.
- In a pan add a drizzle of olive oil and put it to heat. When the oil is already hot, add the rolled garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- It is time to add the mushrooms and sauté them until they are golden brown.
- In the oven, heat the bread cut into slices to the point of cooking you want, it is convenient to enjoy this recipe, that the bread is as crispy as possible without actually burning the bread.
- Now we can place. On the slice of bread, place a base of jam of yellow pepper Bio Sun Mediterranean and add the pieces of sautéed mushrooms.