This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Cannelloni with pumpkin cream.
Cannelloni with pumpkin and coconut cream of Bio Sun Mediterranean
1 bottle of pumpkin and coconut cream Bio Sun Mediterranean
50 g of bacon
50 g of shredded emmental cheese
10-12 plates of precooked cannelloni
160 g of cream
100 g of parmesan
Ground black pepper
- Heat the pumpkin cream in a pan and add emmental cheese, mix well to melt the cheese.
- Put the plates of the pre-cooked cannelloni in a bowl with hot water to hydrate them. Meanwhile, make the bacon cut into cubes in a pan without adding oil, as the bacon contains a lot of fat and part of it will come off during cooking. When it has browned, remove it by reserving the fat left in the pan.
- Mix the bacon with pumpkin cream, taste the mixture and rectify salt or pepper if necessary. Arrange the cannelloni plates well drained on the work surface and distribute the pumpkin filling on them, roll up to form the cannelloni and reserve.
- Prepare the sauce, make it in the pan in which part of the bacon fat has been left. Pour the cream, grated Parmesan, black pepper and simmer until the cheese melts and get a creamy sauce.
For the plating:
- Arrange the cannelloni in the dishes if you are going to serve them warm or in a baking dish if you want to serve them hot. Sprinkle the pumpkin cannelloni with the parmesan sauce and give them an oven punch if you wish. Finish by decorating with a couple of turns of pepper mill, some basil leaves and some parmesan flakes, which besides color, will enhance the flavor.